Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day the the Combat Air Museum

A few weeks ago, I took the boys to the local Combat Air Museum out at Forbes Field. The boys are all really interested in planes, especially fighter planes. The have some planes that the kids can climb into and some that they look into through glass. Here they are in an old cockpit that was set up for them to try out.




This is just a token shot of Ella and Caden!



The boys really enjoyed the planes and it is definitely a museum that I highly recommend to those interested in combat planes and American history.

Outside, they had an old anchor set up and the boys were climbing on it. I tried to get a picture, but this was about as good as it got. Ella's not looking, but at least she's in it!

This picture just cracks me up. It almost looks like they're attempting to drag the anchor!

When I look at these pictures, I feel so blessed to be able to have the opportunity to spend time with my kids like this! Some day they'll be off and I hope that they remember these little outings!

No comments: