Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What I did on summer vacation...

Okay, I know that I have been one of the world's worst bloggers lately. In my defense, I do want to say that I have been extremely busy. I have now set a goal for myself that I will get you all up to date with what has gone on in our lives over the past 2 1/2 months! (Ugh, it's so hard to even type that!)

Let's start with the last day of school. This is really sad since yesterday was the first day of school. Oh well, we'll get there!Here are my boys on their last day of 1st and 3rd grade. So hard to believe that they're moving on to 2nd and 4th grade!


Here comes the bus bringing my kids home one last time!

Can you tell that we moms get a little excited for our kids?!
And...they're off!

Just a little bit of excitement!!
Bob came home early to also meet them as they got off the bus. He made everybody ice cream sundaes for their after school snack. Kind of makes my Go-gurts look a little sad.

By the way, Caden was telling a story here. He really isn't in a gang!
Brennen and Josh enjoying their sundaes!
We told Maddox that if he scored at least a 90% on his final Math Facts timed test, we would buy him a new DS game. Well, here he is with the proof. He was pretty proud of himself, and so were we!

No comments: