Sunday, October 25, 2009

The many faces of Ella


I haven't really updated my blog lately with any current pictures of Ella. I can't believe how quickly time is passing. At her two month appointment she weighed 12 pounds 8 ounces and was 24 inches long. She's in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. (If they measured cheeks, I'm sure she'd be off the charts!) We're already wearing 3 to 6 month clothes. I guess she's figured out pretty quickly that with four older brothers, she'd better grow fast in order to hold her own!

She's a wonderful baby. She's a little more needy than any of her brothers were, but I've been told that's just girls. She's become quite the smiley talkative girl also. She really likes to do this about midway through a bottle just to drag out mom time a little bit!

The boys have adjusted without any issues to having her around. They love to kiss on her and talk to her, which she of course doesn't mind one bit! Caden won't leave for school without making sure to give her a kiss goodbye everyday and then has to make sure to say hi when he gets home. Maddox adores her also, but likes to keep it a little more under wraps. When he thinks nobody's looking, he just sits and talk to her all about how he's her big brother Maddox. She looks so much like he did at this age. Maddox loves to talk about how she looks just like him. I'll have to scan in some pictures of him so you can see just how much they look alike. (He was born before the days of our digital camera!)

I guess enough of my rambling. Here are some recent pictures of our favorite daughter!









No comments: