Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My New Endeavor


I was very excited to get a FedEx delivery today. Not that I'm not always excited to get something, or frankly to just see somebody during the day that's over 3, but today I was especially happy. I have been looking to find a way to help out our family financially, but working outside the home with 5 kids is just not very cost effective. So, I had the idea of becoming a Tastefully Simple Consultant. I prayed about this for quite a while and really thought at first it was a crazy idea. However, it just never seemed to go away. I feel like right now that this is what God would like for me to do. So I'm going to give it my best shot. I received all the goodies needed to be the best Consultant I can be today!!

In case you're not familiar with Tastefully Simple, it's a food company that is pretty much just as it sounds. Everything tastes delicious and can be made with no more than about 2 added ingredients. Thus the "Tastefully Simple" name! They have a large assortment of products and the best part is that the party you hold in your home is a taste-testing party. I don't know about a lot of people, but my two favorite things are hanging out with friends and eating, so this is the best of both worlds.

Now is the part where my fabulous friends and family come into play. I need your help in jump starting this new endeavor. If you would like to help me, while having fun, sampling yummy treats, and earning free products, PLEASE contact me. I would absolutely love to do a party for you. Plus, when I'm super successful, you get to say you helped launch my new career!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Have fun with it! It brought back memories just reading this :)