Thursday, October 16, 2008

My very own blog!


Wow. I've always been so excited to read everybody else's blogs. When somebody updates, it just makes my day. (I know it's a little sad, but it's a form of adult contact, which at times I seriously lack!) But today I got my very own blog. I hope to update this somewhat often. Don't expect too much from me at first, as I am new at this. I'm usually just the reader, not the writer! If everything goes as planned I can help you all keep up to date with what's going on in the Ross household. (Well, everything that's fit to print or capture on film.)


We are a family that is full of boys. Caden is 6 and in the first grade. Maddox is 4 and attends preschool three mornings a week. Brennen is 2 and is just a sweet cuddly bear. Preston is bringing up the end for now. He is 13 months old and has a smile that could melt the coldest of hearts. They are our pride and joy.


3 comments:

Laura Fluke said...

Awesome! I just started ours yesterday too! It does seem everyone is doing it! Love the pictures of the boys!

blaireruch said...

hi neighbor!
can't wait to read more!
you have such a fun family!

love,

blaire

Unknown said...

Cool website Lisa! Your boys are so cute!