Sunday, April 24, 2011

How does one follow Bob's post...with a 1st Haircut!!

After Bob did the last blog post, I really hated to post again. First off, everybody seemed to LOVE Bob's post, plus I kind of liked to have it be the first thing up on my blog too! However, I am so far behind in what all has gone on in our household, that it's time!

Ella finally got her very first haircut. Really it was a trim to define some bangs, but a haircut nonetheless!

I wasn't really sure how she would do because she does not handle strangers well at all. However, she did so well!

Sat very still in the chair and let the stylist work her magic!


She looks like she's completely bored with the process in this picture. But in reality, she loved to watch what was going on in the mirror. She loves to see herself!!


The "after" picture...

My baby is starting to look more and more like a little girl! (Sniff, sniff!)

No comments: