Wednesday, November 24, 2010

15 Months and Lovin' Life!!

Ella is now 15 months old. I can't believe it!
She is such a ball of beautiful energy!

We went to her 15 month appointment and Ella now weighs 23 lbs 13 oz. (62%) and is 33 1/2 inches long. (>97%) She is one TALL girl! Probably safe to say that does not come from Mommy's side!

Everybody said that girls were so much easier. I really do beg to differ. She is one dramatic mess some days, which her brothers were most certainly not!

However, while she can test my patience like no other, she also melts the hearts of everybody in this house. Boy do I pity the poor boy who falls for her, because she is one doted on little girl! There are some days that we call her, "The Pretty Little Terrorist!"

But, who can resist that face?!

1 comment:

GG said...

I love looking and reading your blog.
You have beautiful children.