Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brennen's First Day of Preschool - Take 2!

Today was Brennen's 2nd first day of preschool! He went to this same preschool last year on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This year he now goes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. He was super excited to get back to school.

Just has he did on the older boys' first day of school, Bob got up and made a big breakfast for everybody. I am so happy that they have a dad who will always make their special days even more special!!
Here is my cuddly preschooler!

I remember taking this exact same picture one year ago. He has changed so much in the last year! He is so tender-hearted, and yet at the exact same time, very strong and independent. He did great today. While other kids had trouble parting with parents, he told me that all he wanted from me was a kiss, and away he went. I was SO proud!!
I love this picture of him. He is such a handsome little guy!

Last picture before embarking on his final year of preschool!

No comments: