Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What a poopy day!

Today was just not a good day. I was optimistic that it was going to go pretty well, because I didn't have to leave the house until this evening for any obligations, which just doesn't happen around here. However, I woke up to the television talking about the elections. Strike one. I am not usually big into politics, but I think I've finally gotten my fill of liberal agenda. Then I get up and start working on a few projects. I started potty training Brennen on Monday. It's going okay, but I haven't gotten him to go poopy in the potty yet. So I was making him go without underwear. I know this sounds crazy, but it worked with his brothers. They would go in underwear, but the lack thereof would force them to the toilet. Not Brennen. As I walked out of my bedroom, I glanced over to see Brennen standing in front of the television. Hanging from his little bottom was a poopy. I knew if he moved, it was going onto my carpet. So, being the Mom that I am, I ran over and caught it. How horrid is that? When did my life come to this?! I've never washed my hands so many times in a row! Then later on, Preston was dirty and feels the need to play in it while I change him. So I got to clean up his hands. Then Brennen ran outside and managed to step in dog poopy without shoes on. So I got to clean his feet. This all happened during the same time that I was arguing with a friend on Facebook as to why I don't believe Obama being elected is great for this country. She's insists he's going to save the world from all that is evil, give money to only those who absolutely need it and deserve it, and not raise taxes. More poopy!!

2 comments:

mamaof2 said...

Oh Lisa, I have never laughed so hard in my life. :) Your horrible day, made mine a lot more enjoyable. :) I have so much trouble with the 2 boys that I have, I admire you for being a wonderful mom to 4. Really, you are an inspiration. It's amazing to think that 10 years ago, we were young with out a care in the world, and now, our lives consist of poop. ;)

Thanks for the laugh.

Carlee

Unknown said...

Love your version of our "arguement"! I'd like the record to show that you have still not accepted my olive branch =)